Who Are We:
Is it paid or unpaid?
What You'll Be Doing:
- Social Media Posts
- Email Drip Campaigns
- Ruling your own schedule of at least 10 hours weekly
- Tagging @operationadulting around social media (if you naturally use IG or Twitter, feel free to tag O: A in comments related to our mission!
- Keeping our Drive organised
- Keeping your personalised inbox organised
- Answering & forwarding e-mails to appropriate members of our organisation
- Being the initial point of contact with our 50 high school & college students
- Outreach to local high schools & universities and colleges
- Willing to offer insight and your opinion
- Assisting with new hire onboarding, scheduling, and outreach
- Your shared bi-monthly board meeting activities + goals include
- Take and maintain detailed notes on the Google drive
- Reach out to members via group chat & e-mail regarding future meeting dates & times
- Assist in marketing implementation and engagement
A Little About You:
- Candidates with foreign degree and are willing to move at Khulna in Bangladesh
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Business or Marketing or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of HTML and/or scripting languages (ex: Freemarker or PERL).
- Strong preference for an Ecommerce background or transactional email/outbound products.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written presentation format to business leaders at all levels and influence key stakeholders across the organization.
- Experience with Agile / iterative development methodologies.
- Upside to the candidate who has SQL database or Query building skills.
- A very collaborative and collegial work personality who would appreciate a fun, more casual, close-knit, sometimes “scrappy” work environment that is uniquely surrounded by bikers, business leaders and motorsport pros.
- You need to bring love, affection and spirit among the team environment.
- Have a strong user understanding and demonstrated expertise in Web content, usability, architecture, development and design.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral) with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite would be counted as an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and at flexible timings when required.
- Strong grasp of recent trends in e-mail marketing tools and technology.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet short deadlines.
Ability to work independently.
- Must be organized with great attention to detail
- Must be comfortable meeting and speaking with many people of various backgrounds
- Must be willing to partake in meetings confidently
In addition to must haves:
Please have a go-getter attitude and a willingness to work as a team
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits:
You can take following three things after 4 months of working (40 hours per week) with us:
- Credit for the course or class
N.B.: Do not ask for anything! This is final and confirmed. We make policy to execute, not to break.
- From home or at the office