FAQ Large Format
How much does it cost to print a banner?
Our banner printing prices go as low as $0.49 sq ft for orders above 1000 sq ft of the same file. Cost of the banner will depend on the size and resolution/material type that you choose. To find out all pricing options and order banners online, please register.
I need a banner for my business, can I order here?
Unfortunately, no.. We provide wholesale banner printing to sign shops, print brokers, marketing or publicity agencies, and display traders, etc.
How long does it take to print a banner?
Orders received before 3 PM PT are shipped in the next 24-48 hours. Please note that the extra large-sized printing jobs, problems with the artwork, etc. might affect production times.
Do the banners include grommets?
Yes, we offer grommets as well as pole pockets depending on your choice. You can choose from below options for your banners:
- Every 2’ all sides
- Every 2’ top and bottom
- Every 2’ left and right
- 4 corners only
- No grommets
Do you offer custom banner sizes?
Yes, you can enter the size of your banner (height and width) while ordering online. For any custom banner printing size above 1000 sq ft, please contact us for special prices.
Do you offer sample kit?
Yes, we offer a complimentary sample kit upon request.
Can exact measurements be cut for all products?
Because of the different materials used and the finishing of our products, there is no guarantee for exact measurements of your order. There can be a very small percentage that could be off because of this reason (1% Margin is allowed).
Am I able to do a size change after my order has been placed?
Unfortunately we are not able to modify your order’s size or any other detail once it has been placed.
Do you print white?
Currently, we do not print with white ink
After receiving your written approval for the electronic proof, the orders are printed as submitted and the customer is fully responsible for final proof . Banner Printing does not make any changes on customer files and once you submit an order to the print process you agree with the document layout and content and you accept responsibility for any errors.
We will assume that you have verified the spelling, grammar, content and layout, etc and we will not accept any liability for errors such as misspelling, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, transparency, overprint, improper layout, die lines or, sizing, etc.
We do not provide physical proofs unless the customer requests it as part of the order process and it will be under the clients expenses. If a proof is requested, then your job will not be processed until you have approved the proof (written). Please be aware that this may impact the job turnaround time.
If there is any issue with your order, you must report the problem within 5 business days after the delivery date and submit pictures. Please call us and a representative will assist you on the process to follow.
We will not reprint or refund if:
- Errors are contained in the uploaded customer file, such as misspelling, graphics, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, die lines, transparency, overprint, and finished product size since we do not make any change to your file.
- Product is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Duplicated orders as a result of customer error.
- Products with images that are fuzzy, pixelated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that didn’t met the requirements or they email approved.
- Orders that are canceled after the order has entered into production (or any process thereafter).
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. We do not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- Orders that contain dated materials that arrive after the relevant date or with insufficient time to use the material as intended. It is a customer’s responsibility to allow sufficient time when placing an order for time sensitive materials.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues and any other circumstances that are beyond control.
- We will review and respond to your return request within the next business day. If we determine that a product has a manufacturing error, we will quickly reprint and ship your product, provide a store credit equal to the purchase price of the damaged items, or issue a full refund of the purchase price of defective product. Please keep all damaged items and packaging materials for at least two weeks in case the item must be shipped back to our location for inspection.
Should I scale my artwork?
It is not always necessary, we recommend to do it for files over 240”.
Do you offer hemmed edges?
Yes, we do heat welded hemming
Once the order is approved and paid, we cannot make any cancellation.
Explanation for turnaround service
Turnaround time begins once your email proof is approved and payment is completed.
All the times are based on normal business days, Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING TIME.
SHIPPING AND STORE PICK UP
Our current TAT (Turn Around Time) varies from 24-48 hrs depending on our workload.
In case you are making a pick up in store, you will receive an email notification when the order is ready.
What size are your grommets?
We use 1”grommets, placed every 2’ as standard measure. If you require special placing, please let us know prior approving your order.
Do you print using any Spot or Pantone colors?
We only print CMYK. If you use any pantone colors, please convert them to process colors before uploading your file.
Do you color match?
NO, We do not color match
an I submit an encrypted pdf?
No. Encrypted PDF files may result in a misprint or your order being placed on hold. Please make sure all PDFs submitted are not encrypted, all fonts are outlined and all images are embedded.
Do I need bleed or crop marks for my files?
No bleed or crop marks. Make your artwork match the size requested on the order. We are not responsible for crop marks or registration printed.
What file specifications do you recommend for fast processing?
Send your artwork at 300 DPI (500 MB Max) resolution and 100% of the final print size in any of those formats:
Do not include any bleed or crop marks.
What file types does Radyan Banner Printing accept?
We only accept PDF, TIFF and JPEG.
Also, please do not include any bleed or crop marks.
What are the file specifications? How do I set up my file?
All files should meet the following requirements:
- Flattened PDF, TIFF or JPEG files ONLY
- Files should be the same exact size as what is ordered
- Remove all crop marks/bleed otherwise they will be printed
- CMYK only
- We recommend the files to be at 300 DPI of resolution, but the minimum we will work with is 150 DPI.
- Files over 240” can be scaled
- Make sure all objects are embedded and flattened.
- If you are using Compound Paths to create transparencies/shapes, please completely rasterize or flatten them into the file or they may print incorrectly.
- If you are printing in panels, please make sure you are providing a minimum of 1″ overlap in your files.
Please remove EVERYTHING from your file that you do not want printed on the final product.
Should I leave any hidden layers in my artwork?
Layer and effects, such as transparencies, shapes, etc., have unpredictable results when printed that are not always visible in the previews, that’s why we highly recommend to flatten the file and submits as a jpeg.
How do I submit multiple artworks for a single order?
For the moment, we can only have 1 artwork per order through our website. We can do it manually by sending us an email to EMAIL or do it one by one if you prefer. much does it cost to print a banner?